OUR DEFAQTO 5 STAR RATED MINI SHORTFALL INSURANCE HELPS PROTECT YOU FROM LOSING OUT FINANCIALLY IF YOUR MINI IS WRITTEN OFF OR STOLEN.
When you truly love your MINI, you want to protect it in the best way. That’s why we created MINI Protect, our comprehensive range of insurance products designed to help maintain that sense of adventure, whilst protecting you from damage costs.
Within our suite of MINI Protect products is MINI Shortfall Insurance, ensuring you’re not out of pocket if your MINI is written off due to an accident, theft or fire. MINI Shortfall Insurance is designed to bridge the gap between the motor insurance settlement and either the amount you paid for your MINI, or the outstanding amount due under your finance agreement if your MINI is declared a total loss, whichever is the higher amount. MINI Shortfall Insurance covers you against losing out in these tricky situations.
- Cover available for 2, 3 or 4 years
- The insurance could pay up to £500 to cover any excess you have as part of your motor insurance claim
- Pay for your policy upfront or in 12 monthly payments (at no extra cost)
- Cover for accessories listed on the original purchase invoice for the insured vehicle that are present at the date of loss
- You have up to 60 days to purchase your policy after you have collected your MINI. Cover will start after you have purchased the policy
- The insurance cover will be capped at a maximum amount. Therefore the amount paid out under the MINI Shortfall Insurance might be lower than the gap between the motor insurance settlement and either the amount you paid for the insured vehicle or the early finance settlement balance
- Cover only applicable if a claim under your motor insurance policy is paid
- Cover for finance agreements does not include Contract Hire
Terms, conditions and exclusions apply. This website only provides a summary of the cover provided by MINI Shortfall Insurance and does not include the full terms, conditions and limits of cover. Please refer to the policy wording document.
GET YOUR QUOTE.
Contact your participating local approved MINI Retailer and get your quote today.
For full terms and conditions of this product, see the policy wording document available below or by calling MINI Protect Services on 020 3874 1603.
MINI Protect Services lines are open Monday to Friday 9.00am - 5.30pm.
MAKING A CLAIM.
In the unfortunate event that you need to make a claim, MINI Protect Services are available to assist you.
If you purchased your policy before 1 April 2018, please call 0345 641 9736.
If you purchased your policy between 1 April 2018 and 31 December 2020, please call 0330 400 1514.
If you purchased your policy on or after the 1 January 2021, please refer to the policy wording document for full details of how to make a claim
MINI Shortfall Insurance is administered by GardX Assure Limited who are registered in England under company Registration Number 9339557 and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, Registration Number 711212. Their registered office is at Unit 7, Clovelly Business Park, Clovelly Road, Southbourne, Emsworth, United Kingdom, PO10 8PE.
This insurance is underwritten by Helvetia Swiss Insurance Company in Liechtenstein Ltd. Helvetia Swiss Insurance Company in Liechtenstein Ltd., whose registered office is at Aeulestrasse 60, FL-9490 Vaduz, Liechtenstein, is authorised and regulated by the Financial Market Authority of the Principality of Liechtenstein (FMA), and subject to limited regulation by the Financial Conduct Authority for the conduct of UK business. You can check this on the FCA website at https://register.fca.org.uk.